ETHYDCO is wholly committed to prevention of all Incidents, injures and occupational illness to its employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public. ETHYDCO is equally committed to prevention of pollution of the environment, conservation of natural resources and to the sustainable development.
To achieve this, ETHYDCO will:
- Upload Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) as core value more than priorities..
- Comply with all applicable Egyptian laws and regulations, international standards and relevant best practices..
- Design and maintain safe and healthy work place, plant and equipment, safe operating systems and methods..
- Providing appropriate HSE training to employees and contractors..
- Use the best available environment technology and practices, progressive reduce emission, discharges, wastes, and improve the efficient use of energy and integrity of operation
- All levels of management, supervision and employees within the company are accountable for HSE performance..
- Empower all employees and contractors to stop any work that is considered unsafe or not in line with HSE policy and procedures.
- Mitigate all HSE deficiencies and non conformances identified through audits, inspections, HSE meetings and incident/ accident investigations as well as other sources, in a timely manner...
- Measure, appraise and publicly report HSE performance against annually set HSE objectives and target..
- Continual improvement of the system at all levels of ETHYDCO organization..